- Delivery is free of charge on NEW orders over £100.00 (Ex VAT) anywhere within mainland UK. Certain hard to reach areas may incur a courier surcharge.
- Additional surcharges may apply if delivery is to non-UK mainland areas. Brawn Ophthalmics will seek confirmation from the customer that any adjustment to the quoted cost of P&P is acceptable, prior to dispatching the order.
- Shipping costs for orders below £100.00 (Ex VAT) will be subject to P&P costs which will be listed on your original quote.
- On receipt of delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Brawn Ophthalmics does not accept liability for damage in transit, delay of delivery or loss of products unless the customer provides this in writing within five working days from the date of delivery.
- All orders are shipped via Royal Mail and Interlink Courier services. We anticipate that all deliveries will arrive as specified, however Brawn Ophthalmics cannot accept any liability for any delays or lost deliveries. (To mitigate any risk all deliveries are shipped via ‘Special Delivery / Signed For’ to make sure a recipient has received the goods).
- Please note: Should you require delivery to an address other than the billing address, please ensure that the correct information is provided when placing your order. If you provide the incorrect address information, this may result in your order being delayed. We Reserve the right to only deliver to the billing address.
- If you are not available when your order is delivered, the courier service will leave you a failed delivery card. You may then contact them directly to arrange re-delivery at a time convenient to yourself.
- After three failed delivery attempts, your order will be returned to us, and we will try to contact you to arrange a more convenient time to receive your order.
- Brawn Ophthalmics will hold unsuccessful deliveries for 30 days unless they are engraved items, in which case they will be held for a period of 6 months. If contact with the customer has been unsuccessful after this period we reserve the right to dispose of the goods.
Order Cut-Off Times
- All orders placed before 4.00pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and sent by either Royal Mail or Interlink couriers.
A product purchased from Brawn Ophthalmics is eligible for return based on the following reasons:
- If the product arrives to you faulty or damaged.
- If the product delivered to you is incorrect, i.e. someone else’s order has been shipped to you (this must be reported within five days of receiving the product(s).
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
Items Returned to Brawn Ophthalmics for the reasons outlined above should be done so within 30 days of receipt, and should also meet the following criteria:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in the same condition.
- Any other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
In the event the above criteria are not met,this could result in a delay in processing your return(s) or the goods returned being rejected.
Some Products are custom orders and are shipped directly from our manufacturer. If you wish to return these items without a fault, a restocking fee maybe applicable. Please contact our returns team for further information.
If you would like to return an item please contact Brawn Ophthalmics on 01753 386 733 to obtain returns instructions.
IMPORTANT: Your returned item must have a ‘Return Form’ enclosed in the parcel detailing the reasons for your return.
A PDF copy of the ‘Return Form’ can be downloaded here: Product Return Form
Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
Brawn Ophthalmics Ltd
23A Bolton Avenue
Please note you must arrange for the return of the item(s) at your own expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Brawn Ophthalmics, in this instance your postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Brawn Ophthalmics.
Certain ‘Non Faulty’ items cannot be returned if they fall under the following criteria:
- Any products on the order that have been personalised (i.e. engraved diagnostic instruments).
- Any custom / ‘made-to-measure’ product that has been manufactured to your requirements.
For certain items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault. Once the problem has been established we will either organise a repair or replacement. In rare occasions, we may request you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
In the event a product is past their manufacturer warranty, we would request you to get in touch with our Technical Service Department on firstname.lastname@example.org
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase please call the Brawn Ophthalmics Technical Service Department for advice.
Order Cancellation Procedure
Cancellation of orders prior to fulfilment must be received by Brawn Ophthalmics in writing from the buyer. Answerphone messages cannot be accepted for order cancellation. Brawn Ophthalmics is not under any obligation to fulfil cancellation to any order or part order. In some cases a restocking fee may be charged.
Customers must contact Brawn Ophthalmics within five days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any goods.
Goods returned by the customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Brawn Ophthalmics reserves the right,at its discretion, to charge the customer 20% of the full price to cover costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering stock items in error.
Customer Must return all products unused and as originally delivered. Certain products, e.g. software storage devices, can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact.
Brown Ophthalmics cannot accept returns on products that are ‘made to order’, ‘personalised’, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty. Please contact Brawn Ophthalmics Customer Service Team for guidance and advice before proceeding.