Keeler's Vantage Plus LED Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope
Introducing the new Vantage Plus LED binocular indirect ophthalmoscope
Keeler has invested a considerable amount of time in the development of its Vantage Plus optic device. Its intelligent design combined with the new LED light source provides ophthalmologists and opticians with a brighter, whiter illumination for retinal pathology. The LED's life expectancy is typically up to 10,000 hours.
- Unique Intelligent Optical System (IOS) offers 3-D stereoscopic views of the retina through all pupil sizes. When you select between the small, medium and large aperture, the optics and mirrors automatically adjust for you. With no obstruction of the retina or the need to flip another level, eye examinations can be considerably easier and faster
- Highly efficient and convertible technology: the new high contrast viewing optics uses a neutral 4,000K LED module and a Xenon traditional bulb for a crisper, high-definition and glare free illumination of the retina. Whats more, you can also get more life from whichever Keeler battery (Metal Hydride or Lithium) you use.
- Comfortable and perfectly balanced: A new soft cushioned headband has been designed to maximise patient comfort. It also adjusts and balances perfectly to suit all head shapes and sizes.
- 15% lighter: The Vantage Plus LED Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope uses advanced textured engineering materials to provide a lighter, smaller and more compact instrument. All this without compromising Keeler's renowned reputation for robustness, reliability and quality.
- The new teaching mirror slides on and off with ease, allowing two observers to view the retina at the same time.
- Filters and Apertures: IR/UV filters are built in with optional filters, a choice of 3 apertures plus a soft light diffuser.
The Vantage Plus LED Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope comes with:
- Hi-Mag attachment
- Rubber eye cap
- Slimline Li Polymer Battery
- Charging unit
- Lens cloth
- Instructions CD
Keeler Vantage Plus LED Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope
Part #: 1205-P-1020
We currently do not have any additional technical specification available other than what has been provided on the page in question.
You may refer to the "Documents & Resources" Tab for additional product information contained within the product brochure.
If we can be of any assistance, please call us on 01753 386 733 or use our #AskBrawnOphthalmics page and we'll be happy to advise you on this or any other product.
Alternately email us at email@example.com