Not to be underestimated in it’s importance, the Keeler Sport Wrap around frame is a blend of art, science and engineering that forms the link between you and your loupes. Designed with materials to withstand the rigours of professional use and delivering the comfort for extended procedures the frame becomes part of you.
Greater magnification and edge clarity at surgical working distances can only be achieved by using a sophisticated lens and prism system. Keeler Prismatic loupes use a double or Schmidt-Pechan prism to extend the optical path without significantly increasing the length and weight of the telescope body. The prismatic optical system delivers exceptional clarity for the experienced loupe user.
- Safety shield: Protection against unwelcome flying debris is assured when using the lightweight plastic splash guards. These are easily detached when not required.
- Frame sizes: Keeler Sport frames are available in three sizes, Long Temple, Standard and Narrow fit.
- The Headband: Loupes on a frame is a very personal item that most professionals prefer not to share with colleagues. In a busy environment where loupes need to be shared amongst surgeons the Keeler headband offers a practical alternative to the Sports Frame.
- Adjustable nose pads: Small but so important. You have a choice of two styles of nose pads, both made from a flexible hypoallergenic material that allows you to contour them to fit perfectly and hold your loupes securely. The nose pads are height adjustable so that you can achieve perfect comfort and the optimal position for your loupe system.
- Weight: Weight is important – but equally important is the distribution of the weight which is where the Keeler Frame excels. A quality optical system relies on glass and metal for the key components. Plastic is too unstable to provide continuous quality. We have worked tirelessly to ensure the weight of our quality components is distributed comfortably.
- Sterility and cleanliness: The loupes removable flip lever and protective caps are easily removed and are designed to be autoclaveable to ensure the bio safety of you and your patients.
- Flip up hinge: The correct posture, viewing angle and keeping in contact with your patient are all benefits of ‘flip up’ loupes. Our skilfully designed three way adjustable hinge allows you to create the perfect position and angle of incidence for your loupes. When you need to write some notes or communicate with your patient – simply ‘flip them up’, easy. Need a different working distance or magnification? Simply remove your loupes from the hinge and replace them with an alternative pair.
- Protective and 1 dioptre distance Caps:To protect the all important objective lens (the front lens) of your loupes there are ‘plano’ (flat) protective caps that are easily removed, cleaned and replaced.
For just a little more magnification and a shorter working distance choose a +1D cap; simple 2 in 1, protection and versatility:
- 340mm working distance becomes approx 254mm
- 420mm working distance becomes approx 296mm
- 460mm working distance becomes approx 315mm
- 500mm working distance becomes approx 333mm
We currently do not have any additional technical specification available for this product at this present time other than what has been provided on the page in question.
You may refer to the 'Documents & Resources' Tab for additional product information contained within the product brochure.
If we can be of any assistance, please call us on 01753 386 733 or use our #AskBrawnOphthalmics page and we'll be happy to advise you on this or any other product.
Alternately email us at email@example.com
Keeler Loupes - Product Brochure